Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crack Canyon

Just on the other side of this mesa wall is what bug & I like to call Crack Canyon, there are just a bunch of tweekers that live back there and I'm sure some other seedy individuals also...This is about 1/2 mile from my house....my next neighbors down the road. Some dude was shot and killed there the other night....the night I was taking these photos actually.
Lovely eh? Farmington has changed so much since we moved here....Well meth was a problem here when we moved here....but it has only grown...don't believe what you hear about how the problem isn't that bad....it really is and if it's not in your town now it will be soon....so you'd better be prepared to deal with it cause it's like nothing you've dealt with before....well they're kind of like crack heads only worse I think. It's scary it's so close. I'm gonna go target practice in a bit. That's the only thing that makes me feel better...knowing I can defend my kid and myself if I have to. I don't ever want to hurt another human being let alone kill one, but if push came to shove I have to admit I'd do the deed. I've thought about it a lot and I could do it.
I must say I give tons of kudos to the police around here, they've got balls that's for sure! I wouldn't want to deal with what they do.
Well, I need to work some more....that's all my life consists lately :D Have a great evening where ever ya be!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: