Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bad News

You know a lot of things are newsworthy. I personally love reading the news. The only time I don't read the news is when I'm somewhere where there's no signal to get the news. That's it. I have this compulsive need to stay informed about the world around me.
One thing I really can't stand is celebrity news and the photographers need to try and catch these people with parts exposed. It's rather perverted if you think about it. The only difference between them and guys that take photos of chicks undies in public is that they are more patient and get paid for what they do. Other than that, they really should be thrown in jail and suffer the same fate as someone who installs a hidden camera. They're both perverts and lowly societal slugs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: